Switch to Gmail from Roadrunner mail with transfer of mails
Gmail is one of the most widely used email service with advanced email management features. Security settings of the account can be customised easily and also one can transfer emails from one account to the other. Roadrunner email user can switch to Gmail account easily by transferring emails from one account to the other. For the first time or new users this process can be difficult but this article will provide all the necessary steps.
First the user needs to setup the Roadrunner email for transfer of emails. To do that, follow the steps –
- Login to the Roadrunner account with correct login credentials.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section and look for ‘Forward Options’ under ‘Customized mailbox options’.
- In order to access the features click on ‘Forward option’.
- User can find the section ‘Setup mail forwarding below’ and then the title as ‘Forwarding Address’.
- Enter the email address on the right side which allows the user to choose the forwarding action.
Next user need to setup the Gmail account. These are the steps to do that –
- Login to the Gmail account with the correct login credentials.
- Click on the wheel icon at the top right corner and from the menu select ‘Settings’.
- Now tap on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on the ‘Add a POP3 mail account you own’ link.
- Enter the Roadrunner email address and click on ‘Next Step’.
- In ‘Username’ enter the full email address and in the ‘Password’ field enter the password.
- In the ‘POP Server’ enter ‘pop.roadrunner.com’ and then click on ‘Add Account’ button.
- On the next screen click the ‘No’ option and finally click on ‘Finish’.
Check if the Roadrunner emails are now being forwarded or not. In case of any trouble contact the support experts over Roadrunner helpline number. Support team has professionals who can deal with the problems remotely and instant solutions are provided for help.