How to fix Apple Mail is not working?
iPad is designed to be as very easy to use as possible. But many things can go wrong and especially when it comes to the email. Sometimes users face many technical problems while they try to open their Apple Mail account and suddenly it stops working. There can be lots of reasons behind this problem but you don’t worry about that. In this article, you will learn about the steps to fix this problem which is given below:
Remove and re-add your email account:-
- First of all, open the Settings of your iPad.
- Click on the Mail icon.
- Click on the Accounts and then choose your email account from the list.
- Now click on the Delete Account.
- Now click on the Delete from My iPhone to confirm.
- After that, re-add your account to finish the procedure.
Restart your iPad:-
- First of all, press and hold the Sleep button available at the top of your iPad and then wait until the red slider appears.
- Now move the slider to switch the iPad off.
- After that, press and hold the Sleep button again to restart your iPad.
Get technical help on iPad related problems from the professionals
If you are not competent enough to fix your iPad not working problem with the help of above mentioned steps, then contact Apple Mail support phone number to obtain the reliable assistance from the experts. These Apple experts are highly qualified and they take a less time to resolve multiple problems of Apple Mail. It doesn’t matter what is your problem, they will provide better assistance on your every kind of queries related to Apple Mail. You can dial this number from anywhere which is accessible at 24/7 hours.