How to recover suspended google plus account?
Your Google plus is your Gmail account. If your Google Plus account is suspended it means that your Gmail account is also not working and might be temporarily suspended. Now that will cause a problem as all your Google applications are now suspended for you. Hence it is important for you to try to restore your Google account after being suspended.
As your account is disabled, you cannot login to Gmail also. Hence once you try to go to Gmail you will be automatically redirected to recovery page. If you’re being redirected to this recovery page, it means that your Google Account has been actually disabled.
Now you can try to login to your Google Account on a browser. You can try on a Google Chrome. Here you will get an explanation on why your Google account is disabled. It might be due to entering the wrong password multiple times by you or by someone else.
- The best possible way for you to restore your suspended Google account is to go to Trial to restore your account page.
- Here enter your email id and the last used password. Google will ask you several security questions and an alternate email id.
- Then you will be asked to answer your security questions which you need to answer.
If you have a phone number attached to your Gmail account, then it is easy to restore your account. A code will be sent to your phone and you can then easily restore your account.
In any way, you need any technical help to restore your suspended Google plus account you can contact Google Support Phone Number as well as Google Help Desk to get all your queries resolved
The Internet has been used as a source of data and information. People now rely heavily on the internet for various topics and information. Businesses heavily utilize the power of Google search to provide their company’s information on Google. Correct business information is crucial to Google ecosystem because the main search results, Google Maps, and Google Places all exploit the same database information. If the information is incorrect then Google users can go to the wrong place or become dissatisfied with the online service. Google provides the option for all users to submit a report so that you inform the company which information is incorrect.
How to change incorrect information on Google?
- Go to maps.google.com and type company names in the search box at the top of the page.
- Press the Enter key to draw matching search results. In addition, you may want to write city and state abbreviation behind the company for more targeted results.
- Click the letter marker for business on the map. A pop-up box appears, giving you more options. Click the “More” link and select “Edit Information” from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Report a Problem” link on the next screen. A new popup window appears asking you to define what the problem is with the business listing.
- Click the radio button for one of the available options, including “Summary Incorrect Information or Spam”, “Place is Closed Permanent,” “Place has a different list”, “Place does not exist, or is Private” or “Some images, reviews or information belongs to another location”. Select the option that best describes how the information is incorrect.
- Write a message in the “Comments” text area, detailing why the information is incorrect. Check the box for “Send email when the issue is reviewed” only if you want a follow-up message to be sent when Google reviews your report.
- Click the “Yes Problems” button. The report immediately sent to Google and waits in a queue until an employee can review it.
Additionally, you can call Google toll free number to get technical support in changing the incorrect information on Google.
we all loves to exploring the Internet. It has become one of the essential part of our live and a way to explore the digital world. There is host range of activity we love to do on the Internet like networking, chatting and browsing as well as other stuff. But all these things could not be possible without the user of a proper interface i.e Search Engines. Search engines play an important role in helping to provide the much needed interface to the Internet database. One such major name in the search engine domain is Google.
Google is one of the leading and most popular search engine providing company in the world. Within a span of almost two decades it has outpaced their rivals and becomes the number one search engine providing company in the world with having almost more than 80% of the internet search engine market. Such a high volume of traffic is mainly due to its sheer speed, authenticate and reliable result. Apart from that Google also provides various internet services related product like emailing, web browsing and video sharing and creating Contacts. User can create the Google contacts either through Phone or through laptop. But sometimes the user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem users faces while working on the Google is google contact not synchronizing with iPhone.
The user can take the assistance from the help of the Google help center or follow these simple procedures :
First of all, a user needs to make sure that your card Dav account is set up correctly.
Then afterward user needs to title “ Google with Contacts “ as the sub-description.
Make sure to click on the setting and then further on Mail, contacts, and calendars.
Again make sure to see them listed under the accounts heading “ Google Account with Contacts “ as a subheading.
This will confirm your Card DAV correctly.
Further, make sure to scroll down to the contacts on the same screen.
Click on Default Account and further click on Google.
Again make sure to check whether its right,
Afterward, you are done and then Go back to home screen to refresh everything.
How Gmail Settings Can Be Restored Again
Gmail is the easiest way to send and receive emails. It acts as an email management platform where your messages can be secured. It contains different features for the account holders like good storage space, messages can be composed easily, a record of important emails can be kept easily. If you are facing the issue of “restore Gmail settings”, there is need to follow certain guidelines that have been suggested by the customer care team.
A number of issues have been resolved by you. Here, you can find help to one:
- What is the method to restore Gmail settings?
- It is first required to go to Gmail
- Now, you need to go into “Settings” option by choosing the settings icon that is at the top right side
- You should choose one tab in the different options that are available to you like “General, labels or accounts import or export
- When you update your “Settings” of Gmail, users need to choose “Save changes” option
- As a user, you will get the number of options that can change the settings of Gmail. It includes a supported browser, email notifications, display, and accessibility, creates signature, and change profile picture.
There may be certain occasions when you will not find this discussed solution satisfactory, it is required for you to connect with the support team. For reaching the team of experts, there is need to use the helpline number. If you will use it, you can contact the team of Gmail customer service without getting into trouble. Customer service experts take the control of user’s system by using the remote desktop assistance and try to understand the cause of the problem. It is ensured to all of you who are using Gmail that trouble never comes your way if you make a constant connection with experts.
Besides, contacting experts team directly, you may even use other major options like email and chat service. These are the secondary options by which you can contact the team of technicians. Those who want to get help for free, frequently asked questions and tech support columns can be used. It can also be considered as the best way to contact the support team.
How to Unlock Gmail Account?
Gmail is one of the secured email service providers that always care their user’s security. Sometimes when any unknown activity tries to access your Gmail account, then Google will block it due to various security reasons. If your Gmail account is also blocked, then you no need to be tensed. There are multiple ways to unlock your account. You can also contact Gmail help center and get relevant solutions to unlock your account from the technicians.
Some easy and simple steps to unlock Gmail account:
- Go to the official Gmail website and then click on Need Help?
- Choose I don’t know my password option.
- Enter your email ID and then click on Continue.
- Enter the captcha character and click on Continue tab.
- After that, choose a method for a password recovery phone number and then confirm your identity by entering a verification code sent to your phone number.
- Now enter the code and then you need to enter a new password for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
Now your Gmail account has been successfully unlocked. If you are still confused to unlock your Gmail email account, then dial Gmail support phone number to get instant assistance from the certified professionals. They will help to unlock your Gmail account by providing some result oriented solutions. You only need to make a phone call and they will resolve all your technical issues within a short span of time. These professionals are 24/7 available to assist.
How to Fix Google Contact not Syncing with Android?
Google’s contacts syncing features allows you to automatically sync your Gmail contacts with Android. It is one of the best ways to secure all your Google contacts. This syncing feature is beneficial whenever you update or reset your Android device. At that time, you can easily sync your contacts and get back them into your Android device. But sometimes Google contacts not syncing with Android due to several of reasons, and most of the users often face this technical problem.
Here are the simple and easy methods to fix Google contacts not syncing:
Method #1. Make sure that Google Contacts Sync is Turn On
- Open the Settings of your Android device and then tap on the Accounts.
- Choose Google from the list of accounts.
- Now ensure that Contacts is turned on.
- You can also turn off the contacts and again turn on.
Method #2. Make sure that Android-Sync is enabled in your device
- Go to the Settings on your Android and then tap on Data usage.
- Now tap menu.
- After that, ensure that Auto Sync is checked. If it is already enabled, then turn it off and then turn on again.
If Google Contacts still not syncing after following the above-mentioned methods, then contact Google customer service and avail the best in class assistance from the highly skilled technicians. They will provide you better solutions to fix syncing problems arrived on the Android device. They will resolve all your problems within a short span of time. They are 24/7 present to resolve all your issues and you call on this number across the world.
Is Gmail account locked? Know how to unlock Gmail account without password:-
Gmail believes to offer the safe and secure email services to the users and hence protect the user’s account from the hackers. Gmail locks the account when users failed to enter the correct password and assume that hackers are attempting to sign-in. So, if you meet the same situation and need to unlock the account without a password, then follow the steps listed beneath.
A quick approach to unlock Gmail account without Password:-
- Gmail locks the account when users enter the incorrect password repeatedly. However, it offers the recovery method and for the same, you will have to visit the official website of Gmail.
- In the Home Page, you will find a link ‘Need Help?’ click on it.
- Thereafter, Gmail will offer you few options, select ‘I don’t know my password’.
- Now, enter your Gmail address and then click on ‘Next’ button.
- In the next page, you will find a list of questions and to unlock the account, you will have to provide the correct answers to the questions. Well, Gmail will also help you and will provide the hint for the questions which you don’t know.
- After cracking the Security questions and answers phase successfully, you will be directed to Gmail password reset page where you can create a new password.
- Enter a new password and make sure to use the combination of uppercase, lowercase, and special characters.
- After entering the password, click on ‘Next’ button and then you will be directed to Gmail Login page, enter your email address and new password and then click on ‘Sign-in.
That’s it; your Gmail account is successfully unlocked. Now access the features of Gmail in an effective manner.
- Source:- How to unlock Gmail account without password?