How to recover MSN account?
MSN is the mail account with all the latest technology and protection features. Are you new with MSN and also lost the account password? This a common trouble for new users but it can be solved easily with various troubleshooting steps. This article will provide necessary details what can be done in such a scenario when the user lost the MSN account password.
One of the best way is to reset the account password. Once new password is set user can recover the mails using the new password. Password reset can be done by phone and also online.
Let us first look how MSN password reset can be done using phone –
- Dial the number (800) 386-5550 and listen to the recording.
- Now open the MSN account dialing the credit card number.
- Press ‘#’ key and then verify the number dialed.
- Press 1 and password will provided instantly.
Here are the steps to reset MSN password online –
- On the desktop double click on MSN icon and click ‘New’.
- Select the checkbox ‘I have my Credit Card Information’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now type the ‘Member ID’. Also fill first and last name in the boxes.
- In ‘Credit Card Number’ box mention the credit card number used to open the account.
- Type the name of the card and click ‘Submit’.
- Write the new MSN password and then press ‘OK’.
- Now type the new password in the password field and click ‘Connect’.
There are also other various ways to recover the MSN account password. MSN user can get the account password from the browser cookies if the storage is enabled. Get various other solution for password reset over MSN helpline number. Also get solution for any other MSN account trouble over the same helpline number.